Wednesday, June 2, 2010 | By: Hazel

One Day in the Life of A Celebrity

I had a blast last weekend. So many things to do, so little time. This is what happens when in the eyes of the people you love, you have acquired celebrity-status.

Let me see. After my shift at work which is 12mn-9am, I went directly to the supermarket to purchase that bane of Filipino hospitality, the pasalubong (gifts). After that I went back to the dorm to prepare my stuff and went straight to the airport. As soon as I landed at 2pm, my father picked me up signaling the start of the gabfest with my family until 6pm whereupon I had to get ready for a get-together with my highschool classmates. I had dinner with them at 6:30pm and afterwards, we had a videoke session in one of the nearby bars until 3am. In the morning, my mother woke me up at 7am because the whole family was going on an outing. You can just imagine the how little sleep I had in 36 hours. So for most of the day, we frolicked in the pool and scenery of this really beautiful botanical resort up in the mountains. Although I was still sleepy and my head was throbbing of the hangover from the previous night, I immensely enjoyed myself. We headed back home at about 4pm and after a couple of hours we went to the city proper to do groceries which lasted for another 3 hours. By the time we got back home, I was practically on my knees from exhaustion and lack of sleep. Oh, well. That's the price to pay for eminence.

Here are some of our pictures:


That's me wearing a yellow shirt and holding the mike. I could not carry a tune to save my life but I loved these guys and I was having too much fun to resist belting out a few numbers. More importantly, these guys love me back enough to forgive me for committing the crime of ruining their eardrums and their favorite songs.

The place was great! The view, the flora, the water, the cottages. The best part was it was so secluded not a lot of people knew about this place. We had the pools to ourselves the whole morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment