Saturday, June 26, 2010 | By: Hazel

Song of the Moment: Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on now
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.



Lately, this song has been playing in my head. Don't know why. It's certainly not a song from my generation. It's 1975, for crying out loud. My father was like 20 years old then. He will not be meeting my mother in another 6 years. I also saw the music video, or I think that was the music video. There were 2 men and a woman, all bloody in a moving convertible car along a highway. Then they came upon a police road block. Bullets flew and they all died. I don't know what to make of that. But I do love road trips.

And I love this song. I'm a free bird.

And this bird you cannot change...

0 comments:

Post a Comment