Friday, June 11, 2010 | By: Hazel

The Dark Side of Human Nature

I had a text message conversation with one of my girlfriends that went something like this:

Me: Guess what? Ruby is pregnant and Hector is the father.
Her: I really don't care about them. They're both ugly.
Me: Yeah, me neither. Just thought that you'd like to know. Think about it, they're going to have a spawn who will have the misfortune of taking after their looks. Hahaha.
Her: Yikes! Who needs more commercial models for sour vinegar? Hahaha.

I would have added that they should be executed for bringing bad genes into the world, as if the present gene pool is not contaminated enough. But that would be a bit much.

I do not like dissing other people in public but I'm only human after all and I really hate people who hurt my friends. That is not to say that I am beautiful. But before you say that I am being falsely modest, I am not. I am just less of an eyesore. That being said, I do not wish them ill. If they do end up together and happy, then good for them. But realistically-speaking, the chances of that happening are very slim.

Have a good life, Ruby and Hector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment