Wednesday, May 26, 2010 | By: Hazel

Now I Have a Scapegoat

In case I screw up at work, please refer my bosses to this blog entry.

Below is a chart of the problems that might occur when a person has to work under hot temperature. I got it from this website.


Please take note of loss of concentration and loss of efficiency in mental tasks. And at worse, mental problems. Really. So don't be surprised if you catch me doing a Sisa rendition (Basilio! Cris-peeennn!!!) any time soon.

As we are living in the same country, I'm sure some of you may probably be suffering from the same thing. So go to the same website for more details of your possible alibis in case you mess up, as well as for a definition of heat edema, heat syncope and other sophisticated illnesses linked to too much exposure to high temperature. It may come in handy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment