Friday, May 21, 2010 | By: Hazel

It's The Beginning of The World As We Know It

Apparently, there is a new finding about how we came to be. Read it here.

I am not a science-nerd so I don't know much about the theories of the existence of the universe and life as we know it. But my personal favorite is still the Big Bang Theory if only for it's explosive nature. It's so befitting of us homo sapiens, who I believe are the most unique creatures in this universe. Unless somebody proves the existence of E.T., who, if movie portrayals were to be taken into consideration, seems to be a more sophisticated and powerful being.

Plus, The Big Bang Theory is also the title of one of my favorite shows on TV today. Dr. Sheldon Cooper is absolutely hilarious. He is so funny I would so totally sleep with him.

Bazinga!

Watch it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment