Monday, November 8, 2010 | By: Hazel

My Weekend in Pictures

Another grueling tennis practice session with Vida.

Second-hand book shopping. Another check on my 6-month goals list.

I could stay here forever. I love the smell of the store. It smells like good old paper.

Some of my purchases. It will go on top of my Bara-dur

I also bought a bunch of travel books. I hope I could set foot on these places for real and put the books into good use.

Chicken and Krushers with my dear friend, Nila.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this haven? Bring me there, please.


~J

Hazel said...

Sorry, jan :( You know that book shopping has been on my plan but I did not intend to go there on the weekend. It was near the vicinity I was at. It's at H. Cortez. I take you with me next time :)

Anonymous said...

u like the smell of old paper Haze? theres a lot in the company we worked with before hahhaha...:-)

Thanks a lot gurl for dropping by last Saturday. Thanks too for the KFC treat hehhe...see you more often gurl. looking forward on the day ur gonna visit me in Bohol. love it!

Hazel said...

@Nila: hehe You know me, I can't resist paper. Thank you too and see you soon :D

Post a Comment