Monday, November 22, 2010 | By: Hazel

Gratitude List for the Week

I thank....

God, for all things good and true. For giving me another week which I can spend to live and learn from life.

My family, for being the anchor to my ship. I will all see you soon. Special mention to my one and only sister for securing my XU tshirts.

My friends, for bringing color to my life. You're just a few handful, beautiful people. If it weren't for you, I would have been a hermit, God forbid.

My work and workmates, for giving me a reality check once in a while. Special mention to Vida for braving the blazing sunshine and clay court to join me in my madness for tennis. We'll get better, Vids, I promise. And to Tito, my boss, for the snacks. More, more!

My massage therapist, for expertly kneading my back pains away. Thank you for putting up with my "problem areas". You have made my life a whole lot better, honest.

Tide, for helping me combat my two weeks worth of laundry.

My bed, for helping me reach REM stage every single time.

My pen and paper, for making me realize how lucky I am to be able to read and write.

2 comments:

vida said...

Thank you din..."braving the blazing sunshine" hahaha Lagi init kaayu Haze as in sakit sa skin pero ok lang enjoy man...hahaha

Hazel said...

Haha. Kaya nga. Bahala na ang sunblock sa mga skin natin. Basta tayo, go lang nang go :)

Post a Comment