Friday, November 19, 2010 | By: Hazel

24 Hours in a Deserted Island

A goddess has a gift of clairvoyance. In the event that I get stranded in a deserted island, these will be the 5 things I will have with me:

My book of the month. In this case The Voyage of the Beagle by Charles Darwin. (photo credit)
My notebook.
My trusty, old pen.
A humongous bottle of water.



Okay, so this cheating because these are two different items. But what good will being stranded in an island be if you can't wear a bikini and frolic in the sand? Which is why it is just as equally important to wear sunscreen. (photo credit: suit, sunscreen)

There are a lot of runner-ups to this list, the front runner being an ipod, then a phone and then there is also a guy and, of course, food. But unfortunately those things tend to run out of batteries or just plain run out, period. As this is a once in a lifetime occurrence, I do not intend to sleep while being on the island and I am not gonna tolerate low-battery excuses from my companions either.





0 comments:

Post a Comment