Thursday, July 22, 2010 | By: Hazel

The Moleskine Mania



Yey! I'm writing on Moleskine. Call me an elitist. Call me a snob. I'm writing on Moleskine and I am ecstatic. I filled 12 pages on the first hour of purchase. I had dinner within that same hour. That has got to set some kind of record.

Yes, it is pretty expensive because it took me this long to buy one. And now that I have one, there is no turning back for me. No other kind of notebook is gonna make me feel the same again. On the bright side, since I will not be buying cheaper notebooks, ergo more notebooks because I can afford more notebooks with cheaper prices, then I will be doing the environment and all those trees a favor. I have been feeling guilty about the murder of those poor defenseless trees on my account via the copious number of notebooks, most of them unused, that I have in my possession.

But now, I am using a Moleskine. I am happy. The Moleskine is happy. The trees are happy. Everybody is happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment