Tuesday, October 26, 2010 | By: Hazel

The Pledge

Because Facebook was blocked today in the office network but Blogger was not, out of boredom here is what I did:



I pledged to read one book per month starting next month for my own pleasure to Jessicarulestheuniverse.com. And because I love Jessica Zafra, I promise to do my best-est to abide by this pledge for as long as I live and I will also spread the awareness by nagging my friends to do the same. The website targeted to have 300 pledges by yesterday afternoon but since I was out for the whole weekend and yesterday being a holiday, I was not able to submit my pledge on time. What was more tragic was that only half of the target pledge was submitted by the deadline. Oh well, who says that battling illiteracy is easy? At least this is a good start. Now, all I have to do is make a conscious effort. On the bright side, I now have the extra push to really finish the last Lord of the Rings book. I have been stuck on it for, like, months. I know, I'm sooo lame. I'll do better. I promise.






0 comments:

Post a Comment