Thursday, October 28, 2010 | By: Hazel

The Goddess Loves Bohol

Over the weekend I went to Bohol with a bunch of guys. There was Janica and her fiance JP, who were the masterminds behind the trip, her three younger siblings, her two cousins and her three officemates. We stayed there for two days and a night. The first day was spent on the beach of the resort we were staying in. The whole day of the second day was spent on our country side tour. We all had a blast. By the time we went back to the port to catch a ferry back to Cebu, we were all so exhausted, we were barely moving. But at the same time, I feel like those two days were not enough. I have not spent enough time at the beach. I have not seen enough of the place. Therefore, with a rock-solid resolve, I vowed to return to Bohol. Someday... Bohol, when that time comes, make sure you're ready for me.


This is the place where we were staying. It was cheaper than the rest of them but it was still great.

Since I came to Cebu, I have had a very public affair with the beach. Beach, I love you.

This is from Sagbayan Peak. It is an amusement park. We went to the topmost part of the place and the view was freakin' awesome. It's worth climbing all those steps for. Can you tell that we were having a great time?

The infamous Chocolate Hills. Another breath-taking view worth climbing a couple hundred steps for. 

Man-made forest. Cool and creepy at the same time. Janica's fiance said that it's his most favorite spot because we just had to stop at the side of the road and take wacky pictures all day long. No entrance fee required.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's do E.A.T Danao next! Will drag my parents and nanay along. Hahaha!

I have better pictures of the Bohol Divers Club. Add more! :P

Post a Comment