Tuesday, January 18, 2011 | By: Hazel

You vs. Zombies

photo credit

To be human is to struggle. Life is full of zombies trying to eat your brains.

Ladies who leave their filth in the bathroom when there is clearly a trashcan a couple of feet away.
Me: @#$%

The person who plays the entire repertoire of The Steps at full blast.
Me: Can you please turn it down a little?
Her: Go to hell.
Me: I'm already there, sweetheart. And I don't know what I could have done in this life to deserve such punishment.

The pervert sitting beside me in a packed jeepney, trying to cope a feel of my backside.
If I had daggers in my eyes, I would have stared his peter to amputation.

The devil behind wheels who almost run me over while crossing the pedestrian lane.
Me: @#$%

The client who doesn't know what's good for her.
I'm not a fan of wasting my time on the phone trying to explain my point. With stupid people, there is no winning an argument.

The pig who makes sick, sexist jokes.
Me: You are obviously not getting laid or you would have kept your mouth shut.

Pompous politicians.
Me: Where's an assassin when you need one?

The person who cuts in front of me on the queue.
Me: Ahem, excuse me.
Person who cuts in oblivious to my hair standing at the ends.
Person behind me: Just excuse him, miss. He's old. Let him be.
Me: Look, man, I'm not a rude person. If he had asked me nicely if he could cut in front of me, I would have willingly oblige. But an old person without manners. Is that supposed to be comforting?
(But like I said, there is no winning an argument with a stupid person.)

The street kid who threatens passers by if they don't give money.
Kid (Holds on to my shirt and refuses to let go): Give me five pesos.
Me: Let go of my shirt.
Kid: Not unless you give me five pesos.
Me (steam coming out of my ears): Do you think I'm scared of you. Do you want me to beat the living crap out of your puny form?
Kid: Never mind. (Lets go and scrams.)

Obnoxious sales ladies.
Me (Pointing at the dress displayed way above my reach): Can you please get that for me? I want to try it on.
Lady (Folds her arms across her chest and looks at me): That's too big for you.
Me (Walks away. I'm sorry. I do not want to be yelling at people to do their jobs.)

Stupid people in general.
Me: Oh shit, I'm outnumbered.

The world is full of zombies eating at the pea-shooters in your yard. Load your guns and aim for the head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment