Monday, January 10, 2011 | By: Hazel

The Godfather Trilogy

I got my father a gift last Christmas. It was a complete DVD set of The Godfather Trilogy. For those who are not familiar, this is a movie about a family of mobsters. Knowing my father, he always likes movies with guns in them. Praises have been said about these films. I have read a Puzo book myself and it is not bad at all. But when I saw the movies, I didn't care that they were hailed as the best films ever made. I didn't care that these movies won a bunch of awards. All I saw were these:

Al Pacino as Michael Corleone (photo credit)
Robert De Niro as Vito Corleone (I could not find a better picture. You will have to see the movie.) photo credit
Andy Garcia as Vincent Marcini (He's not actually of Italian descent but who cares.) photo credit
I know I need not say more but I'm going to say it anyway. Al Pacino was hot. Robert De Niro was so freakin' hot. Andy Garcia was so effin' oh-my-god-I'm-hyperventilating hot. Please douse me with cold water. Thank you.

Admittedly, these guys are now just a mere shadow of the enigma that was their former selves. But what can you do? People grow old. Regardless... I have not heard a word that they said. All I saw was that they killed a lot of goons. I don't care. They could have just stood around staring at the camera. I'd still give them all an Oscar.

2 comments:

Sitting Pretty said...

Ditto on the hotness of young Al Pacino. YES to young Andy GARCIA! Those lips. Those eyes. Hahaha. I'm not such a big fan of the slicked-back hair, but whatever. Those lips. Yum.

You know who else was hot in his day? Paul Newman. Again, those l-l-lips. Please click: http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/paulnewman480.jpg

=)

Hazel said...

Olala. Yes. Paul has "it". Drool. And in that picture he was so badass. It actually makes me think of River Phoenix, I don't know why. Drool some more. :D

Post a Comment