Thursday, August 12, 2010 | By: Hazel

Song of the Moment: Don't Stop Me Now



I'm burning through the sky yeah!
Two hundred degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm traveling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic woman of you


I know. It's another one of my Queen fixations but I need to drown out Shakira's Waka Waka coming from the next room and this song is the only song in my phone that is loud enough to do the job. Don't get me wrong. Waka Waka is an okay song especially during the height of the recent World Cup. It was great for community singing while watching the games. But the World Cup Series is over and when you hear it one million times in one day it's annoying. It's great that my neighbor finally had another song that she likes other than songs from the Steps and this choice is obviously an improvement. But, seriously, one million times? Give Shakira a rest already. Or better yet, start paying royalties.

Since we are on the subject of Queen, it case you are blind and missed it, please check out 1:40 of the video. Is it weird that I'm finding his overbite and spittle sexy? I know, I'm creepy so it's probably just me. And it is a great song. I do not care about the gay innuendos of the song. Freddy was gay so it should not be surprising that everything he did and made were gay or had gay hidden meanings.

I have the hots for a dead gay man. I should probably be institutionalized. Freddie, darling, wherever you are, I hope they are treating you well if not giving you the royal treatment that you so rightly deserved. If not, give the bitches a slap for me, will you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment